Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why I never blog pt. 1

I realized the other day, that I haven't blogged in several weeks. It's my sworn duty as a driver on the information superhighway to blog every so often so that the world is aprised of my every thought and whim. Here is today's whim. This is the second time I've tried to blog this topic. Five minutes ago my Dell screwed something up (Rikki says it might have been my fault, but why play the blame game?) and I'm re-typing this. My first post was so much wittier. Here's what I remember:

I'm going to use the word blog in everyday speech from now on. Tomorrow I'll say "Yesterday. I blogged." Yeah.

See how witty that is? Anyway, my goal is to blog more than sporadically for the rest of my life until every thought I have magically appears on the interweb without me even having to type it. I will tie a string around my finger so as not to forget to use blog it up ad nauseum henceforth. If you have any problems with my newfound attitude let's argue via the comment area. I'm in the mood for some verbal fencing. Peace out. -C.L.

P.S. My favorite 70's song is "Slow Ride" by Bloghat. "Take it easy!"

1 comment:

Brian Jars said...

This seemed like the most appropriate place to let you know about my problems with this newfound attitude.
First of all, your site is complete blogwash. I studied for seven years at Blogwarts (majoring in pedablogy?). Now that we find ourselves in the blog days of summer, you should be able to work on your cinemablography. Stupid O M.

On the other hand, I found your blog intriguing. Click here for a free ipod! -jarz