Thursday, June 21, 2012

Elliot Stories


I need to start writing down the things that Elliot says because they are just too funny and plentiful.

1. Elliot had his first baseball game and he was very petrified to play. His games are 45 minutes. He cried and wouldn't go near the game. After 20 minutes of coaxing, I got him to sit on the bench with me. He did that for 15 minutes and then played in the outfield with Chris for 2 minutes. Then he finally played! He batted and ran the bases, smiling his face off the whole way while the crowd cheered. Well, then the game was over. He went to the huddle and then walked up to us and said, "That game sure was short."

2. We were on a nature hike at Buffalo River State Park for Father's Day. Elliot said, "Look Mom, I can see Hollywood over there." Me: "Did you know Grandma Bobbie was born in Hollywood?" Elliot starts sprinting up to Bobbie and I said, "What are you doing?" Elliot: "I better see if Bobbie remembers that!"



No comments: