Thursday, June 21, 2007

Marathon Man

This one is a little blurry, but that 's because I was running at such an incredibly fast rate that no camera on earth could capture my blinding velocity. The people around me appear in focus because they are actually a few minutes behind me on the time space continuum. It's difficult to explain so I won't bother.

After several days, Laura finally caught up to me. I was still wearing my medal and my marathon outfit because that's how I roll. We basked in our mad marathon skills.

Emma and I totally dominated our respective categories. I came in a deceptive 1738 out of 2300 in the half marathon. The prize money for that place is scant at best. Emma however didn't officially place because she ran the supposed "fun" run. Between you and me, she schooled those 9 year old wanna be's.


2 comments:

frisbeecoach said...

I am sure you both schooled all other "runners!" Emma is such a thug in this picture. A chip off of the old block!

Iguana Banana said...

you guys totally rock! wish we could have been there to cheer you on!
miss you tons - kiss those Es!