Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hang in There, Baby

Do you ever feel like you do everything and nothing at the same time?! I feel like I've been cleaning, doing laundry and going to work the last 3 days and yet when I look around my house, it's a huge mess, there's still a mountain of laundry and I still have tons of work to do from home.

So, that picture is my self-portrait today. I'm going to try and clean more, do more laundry and do my work with the help of Chris and Ethan...Chris has assured me that by the end of the day, I will see the difference. I sure hope so; I would hate to see the self-portrait tomorrow if I don't. -RL

3 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

I feel your stress, but have changed my mantra: "embrace the chaos. embrace the chaos."
Sometimes, it actually works.

. . . said...

I facing down a sofa full of laundry that is in need of folding tonight. Good times!

. . . said...

I am facing....

oops. wow, i really am tired. happy thanksgiving to you all!