Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy All Hallows Eve!

This is my favorite costume that Ethan has ever worn. I could not stop smiling and laughing at how cute he looked. The best part was when he was running from house to house, he would wave his wand and say, "Expelliarmus!"


Here is our scary family picture! A pumpkin, Elphaba (not just any witch, mind you, she's Elphaba), Harry Potter and 2 exhausted parents trying to be enthusiastic! We had our standard Halloween dinner of Mac N Sneeze (green mac and cheese), Jack-O-Pizza (jack o lantern shaped pizza), Ogre's toes (egg rolls) and a delicious green punch that Emma named Elphaba's bath water. For dessert: goblin ears with ear wax (sliced apples with caramel dip). It was a spooky good time! -RL

3 comments:

. . . said...

I love the meal ideas...totally going to do that sometime with the kids. Did the green wash off of Emma's face? And those little round glasses are too cute for words, especially on your little Harry.

Iguana Banana said...

I wish that we lived closer to you to so we could have shared our Halloween tricks and treats with you! Harry is cute, but - I've got to say - Elphaba is far and away my very favorite costume of the season - maybe any Halloween season ever! OF ALL TIME! I have to admit that I am kind of jealous that I didn't think of it myself.
I agree with Johanna - I can't wait to eat at your restaurant for any holiday. When are you going to write a cookbook?

Crawford said...

WOW- you should open a costume design business. That picture of Ethan is way too adorable!!! I can't wait to see you guys over turkey day.