Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hi this is Emma Speaking


Hello people who read this blog! I am Emma, one of the E3's. I have heard of the blog and thought I would tell you people a little about me. I am 10 years old and next year I will be in 5th grade. At my moms house I have a little sister named India. India is going to be 3 on July 25. At my dad's house I have a pet gecko named Lizzie. Her full name is Lizzie Lula La Lizard. (she is French in my opinion.) At my mom's house I have a puppy named Henry. Henry is a schnoodle which is a schnauzer and a poodle. Any way... last year my mom home schooled me and it was just o.k. I didn't think it was amazing and I prefer public school. I love my dad's house. It is so fun and big. It has huge yards and beautiful scenery. Which reminds me that I just got to mow the lawn to day! It was not the best thing in the world. I only did the front yard and half of one side of the back yard! NO FUN!!! My dad and Ethan (another one of the E3's) and I got to go to Wall-E today. My dad loved it, I thought it was o.k. and Ethan liked it. Nice to blog to you!!! Bye-Bye!!

1 comment:

. . . said...

Emma, way to blog! Love hearing from you!