Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rollin' With My Gnomies..

As you can see, my garden is a raging success! My chives and parsley are just starting to come up and my zucchini may not have made it. But, everything else is looking really good!
Quite a few gnomes have also popped up, lovingly planted by Ethan. My lily plant was so beautiful, but one gust of F-M wind knocked it out of its hole and almost blew it away.
I have had to pick 5 or 6 weeds total. I am so excited that this actually worked! Check back to see my veggie babies grow! -RL

3 comments:

Duvl said...

Let me know when the beans and peas are ready to eat. Then a mysterious bunny rabbit will visit your garden @ night and eat them all. The bunny will be very happy.

. . . said...

i have garden envy, or rather i'm "green" with envy! no really, it looks fabulous. gnomies are my homies too!

And we left on a train. said...

Love you and your gnomies. Can't wait to build my own box. Check out what we found in our backyard...