Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten!

Ethan started kindergarten last week. Below is his picture with backpack before heading off to school. He has afternoon kindergarten and we walk to school everyday with Elliot in the stroller. Elliot is usually talking and being his wild self all the way to school and back, as is pictured here. He is so funny and his personality is completely opposite of Ethan. He is such a little ham and is always doing funny things to get attention. I love it--it keeps me laughing everyday. Ethan is loving school. His best friend Kyle is in his class and he has made other friends too. I wish all kids were as sweet and good natured as he is, but alas, a girl has punched him in the stomach and called him stupid. I asked him if he would ever act that way and his answer was, and I quote, "Of course not Mom, I know better." I am so proud of these boys. -RL

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

Oh my goodness! Kindergarten?! He's growing up so fast! Give him a big High 5 for us in ST.P. Hooray for the boy who "knows better!"

. . . said...

so glad to hear it is going well...punch to the stomach and all! ;)