Thursday, September 18, 2008

These People Are Fun...

This last summer was a whirlwind. It was one of the most fun summers I've had in a while because we got to see a lot of friends from far-away places that we don't see that often. Here is my homage to my homies.
Here is Uncle Brian Jars with Ethan and Elliot. They love him and his new rockin' wife, Bonnie (not pictured..sorry!) very much. The Jars' are currently in Argentina, but we were lucky enough to have them living with us for a month.
Below is Tiffany, high school/college/life friend who I love so very much. She's in Chicago, but we got together for some lake time at her parents house in Brainerd. Her son Boston and my Ethan are almost the same age. She also has 2 others, Darika and Dastan. Here is our clan all together.These are friends Cynthia and Chelle. Chelle lives in Montana, but came to town for the Jars' wedding preception. (Pre-wedding celebration.) We all had such a fun time together-from what I can remember!
Here is Cynthia, my oldest friend (7th grade!)that I still keep in touch with. She lives in Boise, and I miss her and love her a lot. My kids love her too and she's very generous and fun with them. By the way, you can check out her blog at cyndiandmike.blogspot.com. Maybe she'll actually update it!
I love all these friends. They are all so funny and crazy and fabulous. It's probably better that we all live so far away. Maybe I appreciate them more. -RL

No comments: