Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I cannot remember a colder winter than this one. I cannot remember as much snow falling ever. Today was 16 below. I want to go back to Florida so much that I get almost teary eyed about it. Remind me, what about this place was so appealing to our ancestors?

At least we can build tunnels and sled and play outside--well, when it warms up to zero, we can. Plus, I'm going to teach this kid how to skate one of these fine days. I may need an Uncle Derek and a Boppa Dale to supervise, dust off your skates!! -RL

1 comment:

Parentals said...

Rikki Lyn, Are you looking to visit your dad in rehab with a broken hip?...I have't skated for 20 or more years....Uncle Derek on the other hand would be a great resource. Actually, you used to be pretty good on your skates too. Get them on the ice.