Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Brother's Day!



Did you all have a nice Brother's Day? Oh, you let it pass by without celebration? I guess it hasn't caught on....yet.

Backstory: In May, Ethan and I were walking through the grocery store and I was pointing out all the ice cream treats he could buy me for Mother's Day. Then he asked what Chris would want for Father's Day. Then he thought a minute and said, "Mom, when's Brother's Day?" I said there was no such day like that and he decided that there should be and it should be July 1. (Yes, I realize this conflicts with Canada Day, but he's 5, what could I do?)

So, today we had the first annual Brother's Day. The bros dressed alike and played all day, had pizza and popsicles. It was very sweet and I hope it can become a yearly tradition for them. -RL

No comments: