Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jogging My Memory

This summer was absolutely crazy, busy and fun. We went on an unprecedented amount of trips. So, needless to say, the blog has been sorely neglected. I am going to try and update what we did this summer, but I can promise that it will not be in order

Chris and I went to Lutsen Resort for our 7 year anniversary. Boppa, Bobbie and Sara watched the boys (thank you!) and we had a blast being on our own for 4 days. We shopped, ate, drank, read, went hiking, went sea kayaking and all around had a great time. It was so beautiful and relaxing.

I look a little preggers in this picture, but I assure you, it's the shirt.
This was our room at the resort. It was so nice, definitely will go back.
This is one of the few pictures of Chris and I together from the trip. There's a lot of just him and just me, but only 2 or 3 of us together. This one was shot with my timer and I thought it might just work. No such luck. -RL

No comments: