Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Last Trip and Meet Bonnie!

Our final trip was to the cities for a couple of days to see Dave, Bonnie and Auntie Sara. We ate yummy food, played Bananagrams and a new game that was not Kooky Strips, but almost exactly like Kooky Strips. (A large argument ensued regarding Kooky Strips...in the end Dave named this new game, BananaHammock Grams Dos....which was somehow appropriate.) Elliot and I stayed behind one night while everyone went to a Twins game. We went to both the MN Zoo and the Como Zoo and just had an awesome time with great friends.

I feel like when I say Bonnie was with us, I never actually have a picture of her being with us. I'm so sorry Bonnie, but this was the only picture from the weekend of you. If you want me to blow it up and frame it for you, I can do that.

Ethan thoroughly enjoyed the game. He really wanted to catch a Mauer home run, but was happy to have a hot dog. Bonnie was rooting for the Texas Rangers, so that was a bone of contention for Ethan.

Sometimes Chris can't help himself.

Elliot insisted on being with Sara the entire time at the zoo. He had no need for me or anyone else.
Ethan, Dave and Sara walking into the Como Zoo. Bonnie was off studying somewhere like law students are apt to.

All in all, it was an incredible summer. I feel like we really made the most of it. For a family who rarely sees each other during the school year, it was so nice to spend so much time with each other and with the friends and family that we love so much. -RL

No comments: