Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Elliot's Book List

I have to start this post because Elliot is now 4 and we are starting to read chapter books together. As I did for Ethan, I am going to keep a list of the books we've read together. I love going back and seeing all that Ethan and I read together. I love knowing that Elliot and I will do the same and eventually Edison and I. This picture was taken on Elliot's first day of preschool and is one of my favorites.

1. Freckle Juice by Judy Blume (finished on 5/1/12)
2. Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus (finished on 5/8/12)
3. Fantastic Mr. Fox (finished on 5/23/12--Elliot's 5th birthday!)
4. Junie B. Jones and that Meanie Jim's Birthday (5/30/12)
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (6/20/12)
6. Pooh and Some Bees (6/20/12)
7. Pooh Goes Visiting and Pooh and Piglet Nearly Catch a Woozle (6/21/12)
8. Junie B. Jones and her Big Fat Mouth (7/9/12)
9. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane (current book)

No comments: