Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Few New Things for the Liens


Since it's been so long since I've added anything to this blog, I thought I'd add a bunch of pictures at once and briefly go over how things have changed. See above. Edison is standing. He's very close to walking, but has not taken a step. He's 11 months and I think he will be walking by his 1st birthday!

 Elliot spends a lot of time with Edison during the day and has been a great big brother. Edison really loves both of his brothers and they adore him.
 Ethan got glasses on November 11, 2011.
 At the end of the summer 2011, we got 2 kittens from my friend Shauna. At the top is Polly and below is Pickle. They are a rambunctious addition to our family, but the kids love them. I'm waiting for them to get lazy and fat.
Edison is the biggest and most wonderful change in our family. He has been an ideal baby. He's been sleeping through the night since he was 5 weeks old. He's the happiest, most easy going baby and we are so grateful for that. He can say Ma-ma, Da-da, and Kee (Kitty), although he doesn't know what he's saying. He is such a joy; my cup runneth over. -RL

No comments: