Monday, August 13, 2007

The 2 Faces of Elliot

I don't want to be one of those moms who talks non-stop about how perfect her child is. But, I really must say that Elliot is close to perfect. These are his two modes: smiling or asleep. He has had his moments of crabbiness, bouts of crying, but overall, he is a dream baby. I'm pretty sure he was switched in the hospital and our baby is actually in the home of some nice couple, driving them crazy. It's okay though, I love this guy and am so glad he came into the world. -RL



2 comments:

. . . said...

What a blessing to have such an easy going little fella! He is too too cute! Sending love!

Iguana Banana said...

What a beautiful little boy. You have such a lovely family. I think that everyone should have the ... luxury of a gentle baby. Kiss your kids for us, 'K?