Monday, August 20, 2007

Differences of Opinion

While Chris likes to blog about Harry Potter and post terrifying pictures of Voldemort on our blog, I choose to post precious pictures of my non-horrifying children. Elliot was having a very smiley day and I captured some of his cuteness. He got this onesie from Auntie Sara and pooped all over it later in the day. I guess it was comfortable.

Ethan is a little ham. Here he is in his robe and cowboy hat. What a smile this kid has. Summer is almost over and he will soon start pre-school, swimming lessons, gymnastics and church choir. I will miss seeing this smile as often as I get to now. But I will not miss how stir crazy he is without activities to keep him busy!

2 comments:

. . . said...

That robe is adorable. There's nothing like a bedtime hoe-down!

Iguana Banana said...

I am glad that you have the good sense to alter the creepy photos with lovely, gently photos of your children. Good grief! Could those boys be any more beautiful?! Wow.