Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Halloween Part 1: Kid's Party


Here are Ethan's friends dressed up for our Kid Halloween Party. Emma also had her friend Lana over, plus her other siblings, India and Jude. I love Halloween and go all out on the food. Here are a few pics of what we made. We also had our standards that are not pictured Mac n Sneeze (green mac and cheese), Yummy Mummies (little hotdogs wrapped in dough), Pizza Snake, chocolate chip cookies in various spooky shapes, green punch with gummy worms. -RL
Apples with teeth
I didn't think the kids would go for the finger cookies, but they loved them.
Ethan looks funny in this picture....I think he's excited his friends are coming over. I was pretty proud of my jack-o-lantern cake until his eyes started dripping down his face.

No comments: