Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Weekend with Dave and Bonnie

This goes back to October, but I have to start somewhere since I haven't blogged in 4 months. We went to Minneapolis for my cousin's wedding and stayed with Dave and Bonnie for a few days. It was so much fun to hang out with them and see my family and sister Sara.

Dave had a lot of fun playing games with Ethan and Elliot. You know, normal games that every child plays growing up like "Power of the Mongoose", "Grond" and "Danger Ball", all the classics. These games all consist of a lot of energy from Dave: picking up one kid, spinning him, holding him upside down and then smashing him into something/someone else. They love it. Dave and Ethan also spent a lot of time doing wizard duels Harry Potter-style. I've been unsuccessful posting videos lately, so I hope this one works. All in all, a very fun October trip. -RL

Dave and Bonnie w/ the Boys: Ethan and Elliot really love them.


1 comment:

And we left on a train. said...

I love that most of the video is comprises you laughing!