Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Halloween Part 2: Our Party

Our Halloween party for adults was a ton of fun. We spent most of our time laughing and playing Rock Band. We were all planning to dress as Harry Potter characters, but I procrastinated too long and was the only non-Potter costume. I vow to have a better costume next year! -RLI was Teen Wolf, but didn't have the time or energy to work on the fur. It was just glued on in one big clump. I did have some sweet tube socks, hightops and awesome dance moves.

This was originally my costume, but it didn't quite work for me. Chris, the trooper that he is, threw it on with a wig and went as Bellatrix LeStrange.
Bonnie and Dave as Mundungus Fletcher and Sirius Black.
In the greatest entrance ever, Duval and Lisa came in as Dolores Umbridge and Argus Filch. Their costumes were amazing and they had several props. We were all in awe and I thought I would never stop laughing. -RL

No comments: