Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Halloween Part 3: Trick or Treating & Pumpkin Carving

I loved that Halloween was on a Saturday this year. It gave us time for 2 parties, pumpkin carving and trick or treating and we didn't feel rushed. Halloween just might be my favorite holiday, so it was nice to have a full 2 days of fun. -RL
Elliot started out the day as Batman.

Ethan did this almost all by himself.
My pumpkin.
Chris' pumpkin.
Sticking w/ the Harry Potter theme, Emma as Tonks.
Ethan as Harry Potter.
We wanted Elliot to be Dobby the House Elf, but a flour sack just isn't warm enough for Moorhead trick or treating. He could choose between Batman, Superman and Yoda. In our house, Star Wars always wins.
Annual picture of us at Bobbie and Boppas.

Ethan got cold and wore this hat trick or treating. I thought he looked so cute and I think his adorableness scored him more candy. He came home with an overflowing bucket of goodies. Mission accomplished.

No comments: