Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

Grammy brought the boys some official Packer gear. Very official....I'm pretty sure Bret Favre has this onesie on underneath his pads at each game. I think it's regulation. Chris, being the Vikings fan, is proud that Elliot has this look of sheer horror on his face.

This son is very pleased to be in his Packer shirt and has asked to wear it everyday since receiving it. Boppa Dale is the hard core Packer fan in the family. I am a fan of football--not so much the watching, or cheering or paying attention, but basically eating pizza, chips, wings and then reading a book.

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

ack. It's football season. How do I know? Rick is glue to the couch and then to the computer screen to check HIS score. He plays fantasy football. God help us all. He doesn't watch just one stupid game, he watches as many as I let him before I start screaming - make the insanity stop!

Chelle said...

I love your children. Even if they are wearing Packer gear. We need to watch a game together!