Sunday, October 28, 2007

Guitar Heroines

Today, in honor of Halloween or maybe because these two lovely ladies are so uniquely bizarre in their senses of humor, I was greeted with a hilarious surprise. I came downstairs to discover Rikki and Emma dressed up like headbangers from the 80's. They were complete with long crazy hair, mustaches/fu manchus, and jeans two sizes too small. I found them rocking out to a favorite video game/obsession/addiction called "Guitar Hero 2". Now, I can't properly explain how funny it was to see my two favorite females engaged in such a dedication demonstration of rocking , but try to imagine two bums from a Motley Crue cover band crashing your living room on an early Sunday afternoon. In other words, it was amazing. I am constantly grateful to Rikki for her sense of humor and today was another reminder of just how wonderful she is. By the way, the guitar heroines will be playing at the Whiskey-a-go go over Thanksgiving.--C.L.

2 comments:

. . . said...

Classic. Rock on!

Iguana Banana said...

I would have paid money to see that. Next time, post a video clip.
Rock on, narly dudes.