Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Name is Rikki and I'm a Flodni-aholic...



This is Flodni. It is one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten in my life. I had it at Nichole's which is a bakery/coffee shop in Fargo where Chris and I frequent. I have been searching the internet for a recipe for this and cannot find it anywhere. It is a Hungarian dessert and the layers are apple, poppyseed and walnuts. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SEARCH! Nichole's is not handing out the recipe.....why would they? They got me hooked. I'm a Flodni addict and Nichole's is my dealer. -RL

7 comments:

. . . said...

Mmmmmm. I'm glad that Nichole's is nowhere near me!

Iguana Banana said...

Oooh. That looks so darned yummy! I think I would be hooked on that one, too. Have one for all of us here in St.P.
A

Iguana Banana said...

Hey guys.
I tagged you.
Ahna

Patti said...

~drool~

anna said...

It is a hungarian jewish you might be able to find it such. I have it in hungarian, but needs translation.

Terezka said...

Hi,
this is the receipt you are looking for...
http://desszert.eu/en/Flodni_with_Wine_Sauce

Terezka said...

This is the receipt you are looking for...
http://desszert.eu/en/Flodni_with_Wine_Sauce