Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged

Ahna tagged Chris and I. It's a game where you write 10 unique things/habits about yourself and then tag 10 other people. Honestly, I don't have that many blogs bookmarked, so it will be tough to pass this on! Most of our friends don't have blogs....they have lives. Just kidding all you bloggers!

Okay, these are my 10:

1. I am addicted to Coke. Not the bad kind....Coca-Cola. I need it to live. My husband will sometimes tell me to talk to him after I've had a Coke because I am Jekyll and Hyde.

2. I have completed a triathalon. I came in second to last. However, I learned how to swim just 2 months before doing it.

3. I have no concept of how to fix my hair or put on make-up. I don't have the time or patience to figure it out and do it everyday.

4. I love, love, love to cook. My dream is to open a small restaurant which I would name The Oral Fixation.

5. I was named after the Steely Dan song, "Rikki Don't Lose That Number." We had the 8-track and I guess my hippie parents thought it was perfect.

6. When I was a little kid, I wished the Muppets were real. Fraggles too.

7. I like the smell of my baby's spit up.

8. I get stage fright if I try to sing karaoke. It makes me hyperventilate and cry. Which is embarassing.....so has only happened once. I learned my lesson!

9. I have never been stung by a bee.

10. I LOVE horrible reality television. It's a guilty pleasure for some, but I don't feel guilty. I love it. It's so trashy and mind-numbing, but I can't stop. I love The Hills, any show where some D-list celebrity finds love, Hell's Kitchen......then there are the Bravo reality shows that are a little more dignified: Top Chef, Project Runway, Kathy Griffin. My Tivo is going non-stop to keep me updated on lives that I can't relate to and people that, for the most part, I don't even like! What the hell is wrong with me?! -RL

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

Yippee! That was fun. Thanks for sharing that stuff. So great that you were named after that song! And I totally get the soda/coke thing. I would definitely come to eat at your restaurant. How great would that be?! I really loved reading that about you.
Hope to see you all soon. We miss you all very much.
A

. . . said...

Love this! Rikki, I wish we lived closer so that we could see you and Chris and the kids once in a while. I think we'd have a ball! I LOVE Project Runway and Top Chef. We have cable for the first time in a long while and I never knew what I was missing until now.
Cheers!